东北财经大学《大学英语1》综合练习(16年整理)--句子翻译

所属学校:东北财经大学 科目:大学英语 2016-12-08 23:16:30
五、句子翻译
【166】 Please show me how to do it.

答案: 请给我示范如何做。
【167】 They failed to find the lost child.

答案: 他们没有找到那个失踪的孩子。
【168】 I used to live in the country.

答案: 我以前住在乡下。
【169】 The financial crisis resulted in the increase in the number of laid-off workers.

答案: 金融危机导致失业人数增加。
【170】 What are we going to do with the problem?

答案: 我们将怎样来处理这个问题呢?
【171】 What I want to know is why he is still here.

答案: 我想知道的是他为什么还在这里。
【172】 When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

答案: 入乡随俗。
【173】 This amounts to doing the whole thing over again.

答案: 这就等于把整个事重做一遍。
【174】 The country has gone through too many wars.

答案: 这个国家经历了太多的战争。
【175】 He worked until midnight.

答案: 他一直工作到半夜。
【176】 No matter who you are, you have to obey the law.

答案: 不管你是什么人,都要服从法律。
【177】 How do you feel about working in Shanghai?

答案: 你在上海工作感觉怎么样?
【178】 He does not have a sense of humor.

答案: 他没有幽默感。
【179】 It is a well-known university.

答案: 这是一所著名大学。
【180】 It costs somewhere around ten dollars.

答案: 它价值10美元左右。
【181】 I can't do it without your help.

答案: 没有你的帮助,我不能做这件事。
【182】 Either you or I am going to do it.

答案: 要么你要么我来做这件事。
【183】 No one has done better than you have.

答案: 你干得最好。
【184】 He seemed to know the secret.

答案: 他好像知道这个秘密。
【185】 A plan began to form in his mind.

答案: 计划在他脑子里形成。
【186】 The doorman caught him stealing.

答案: 门卫抓住他偷东西。
【187】 The students are made to rewrite their essays.

答案: 学生们被迫重写文章。
【188】 I went out in spite of the rain.

答案: 尽管下雨我还是出去了。
【189】 As you age, you gain more experience.

答案: 随着年龄增长,你的经验会更丰富。
【190】 Chinese laws are true with foreign citizens in China.

答案: 中国法律对在中国境内的外国公民也适用。
【191】 No matter where you go, I will follow you.

答案: 无论你去往哪里我都跟随你。
【192】 When are you to leave for home?

答案: 你什么时候回家?
【193】 He seems to know her.

答案: 他似乎认识她。
【194】 The number of skilled workers is small.

答案: 熟练工人数较少。
【195】 I will take care of your request.

答案: 我会满足你的要求。
【196】 It is necessary that you have a good rest now.

答案: 你现在必须好好休息。
【197】 We promised not to quarrel anymore.

答案: 我们答应再也不争吵了。
【198】 I prefer to stay in the office during summer and winter vacations.

答案: 我喜欢寒暑假呆在办公室。
【199】 He appeared to know the answer.

答案: 他似乎知道答案。
【200】 A group of girls was waiting by the school.

答案: 一群女孩子在学校旁边等着。
【201】 You will have to go through a severe test.

答案: 你得经受一次严峻的考验。
【202】 The house is worth buying.

答案: 这房子值得买。
【203】 He has a strong sense of responsibility

答案: 他有强烈的责任感。
【204】 We associate Egypt with the Nile.

答案: 我们想到埃及就联想到尼罗河。
【205】 Please find out what time the delegation will come.

答案: 请查一查代表团什么时候来。
【206】 You must bring him here by all means.

答案: 你们务必把他带到这里来。
【207】 I’m familiar with this car.

答案: 我熟悉这辆车。
【208】 By the end of next month the project will have been completed.

答案: 到下个月底,这个项目将已经结束。
【209】 I assume you always get up at the same time.

答案: 我想你总是在同一个时间起床。
【210】 It is unpleasant in the summer as well as in the winter.

答案: 夏天不好过,冬天也不好过。
【211】 Neither we nor he speaks French.

答案: 我们和他都不讲法语。
【212】 He always sets himself up over others.

答案: 他总是凌驾于别人之上。
【213】 Of swimming and football, he much preferred the former to the latter.

答案: 在游泳和足球中他更喜欢前者。
【214】 It is of no use to tell him.

答案: 告诉他没有用。
【215】 We parked the car opposite the bank.

答案: 我们将车停在银行的对面。
【216】 I could not go on vacation, for I have to finish writing a book.

答案: 我不能去度假,因为我必须写完一本书。
【217】 The village is known as the “home of apples”.

答案: 这个村子被称作“苹果之乡”。
【218】 In many respects this is an important decision.

答案: 这在许多方面都是一项重要的决定。
【219】 Over 70 percent of the earth is covered with water.

答案: 地球百分之七十以上覆盖着水。
【220】 The temperature today is two degrees hotter than that of yesterday.

答案: 今天气温比昨天高2度。
【221】 I was disturbed at the news.

答案: 听到了这消息我很不安。
【222】 She mixed joy with sorrow.

答案: 她悲喜交加。
【223】 She works as an accountant in the company.

答案: 她在公司当会计。
【224】 Where there is a will, there is a way.

答案: 有志者事竟成。
【225】 You always get good value for money at that shop.

答案: 你在那家商店里总可买到物有所值的东西。
【226】 I believe these stories to be true.

答案: 我相信这些故事是真的。
【227】 He is determined to do it regardless of all consequences.

答案: 她不顾一切后果,决心这样做。
【228】 Chinese goods available for export are various.

答案: 中国可供出口的商品种类繁多。
【229】 He is very particular about his food.

答案: 他吃东西很挑剔。
版权声明

声明:有的资源均来自网络转载,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯到您的权益 请联系本站我们将配合处理!

分享: