北京语言大学201206考试批次《口译》模拟试卷及答案

所属学校:北京语言大学 科目:口译 2015-03-17 12:39:00

北京语言大学网络教育学院

《口译》模拟试卷

Interpreting

Direction: listen carefully and interpret what you hear into Chinese/English. 1. “A Festival for the Dead” is held once a year in Japan.

日本每年过一次“亡灵节”。

2. Our vicar is always raising money for one cause or another.

我们的牧师总是为各种各样的事筹集资金。 3. People are not so honest as they once were.

人们不再像以前那样诚实了。

4. Dentists always ask questions when it is impossible for you to answer.  

牙医总是在你无法做答时向你提问。

5. If you park your car in the wrong place, a traffic policeman will soon find it.

一旦你把汽车停错了地方,交警很快就会发现。

6. He will be away for two months. We are very proud of him.  

他要离开两个月, 我们真为他感到自豪。 7. I felt very nervous when I went into his office.  

我走进他的办公室, 感到非常紧张。 8. Fishing is my favorite sport.  

钓鱼是我特别喜爱的一项运动。

9. Both girls write to each other regularly now. However, they have decided to use the post

office.  

现在这两位姑娘定期通信了。然而她们还是决定利用邮局。 10. I am an art student and I paint a lot of pictures.

我是个学艺术的学生,画了很多画。

11. A recent survey found that people feel happiest in their first 5 years of marriage,while the

feeling falls to the weakest in marriages that have lasted more than 30 years.

一项最近的调查表明,5年以下新婚者幸福感最高,30年以上夫妻幸福感最低。

12. Some people say this program turns students into decent ladies and others claim that it gives

birth to feudal women who follow Three Obediences and Four Virtues.

有人称该项目意在培养"现代淑女";有人则认为它在教授现代女性"三从四德"。

13. This is the first time there have been red cards in 3 different games on a single day in World

Cup history.

这个比赛日进行的3场比赛均出现了红牌,这在世界杯的历史上尚属首次。

14. A friend convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

朋友会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

15. Former South African President Nelson Mandela's 13-year-old great-granddaughter was killed

in a car crash Friday ahead of the World Cup opening match, which Mandela planned to attend.

南非前总统尼尔森•曼德拉13岁的曾孙女11日在世界杯开幕前夕不幸遭遇车祸身亡。曼德拉原计划参加开幕式

16. 这个节日是个欢乐的日子,因为在这一天,据说死去的人要回到他们的家里来,活着的

人则对他们表示欢迎。

This festival is a cheerful occasion, for on this day, the dead are said to return to their homes and they are welcomed by the living.

17. 但始终未能筹足资金把教堂的钟修好。

But he has never managed to get enough money to have the church clock repaired. 18. 偷窃的诱惑力比以往任何时候都更强烈,特别是在大商店里。

The temptation to steal is greater than ever before--especially in large shops. 19. 我的牙科医生刚刚给我拔了一颗牙, 叫我休息一会儿。

My dentist had just pulled out one of my teeth and had told me to rest for a while. 20. 如果他没给你罚单就放你走了,算你走运。

You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket. 21. 他将参加一次重大的横渡大西洋的比赛。

He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic.

22. 然后他微笑了一下告诉我说, 我每年将得到1,000 英镑的额外收入。

Then he smiled and told me I would receive an extra thousand pounds a year! 23. 我经常一钓数小时却一无所获,但我从不为此烦恼。

I often fish for hours without catching anything. But this does not worry me. 24. 这样会稍微多花点钱,但肯定是快得多了。

Letters will cost a little more, but they will certainly travel faster.

25. 有很多人装成很懂现代艺术的样子,总是告诉你一幅画的“意思”是什么。

Many people pretend that they understand modern art. They always tell you what a picture is 'about'.

26. 每次稍有不顺,我就感到非常沮丧。

Every time something little didn’t go right for me, I felt discouraged.  27. 他白手起家,但由于他的执着和敬业精神,他最终成功了。

He started out with nothing, but owing to/ because of/ due to his determination and dedication, he finally succeeded.

28. 在某些人看来,繁忙的城市生活是无法与宁静的乡间生活相比的。

In some people’ eyes, the busy city life is no match for the quiet rural life. 29.  人们普遍认为吸烟与肺癌发病成正比关系。

It has been commonly thought that there is a positive correlation between cigarette smoking and the incidence of lung cancer.

30. 许多科学家没有被目前的证据说服。

Many scientists remain unconvinced by the current evidence.

版权声明

声明:有的资源均来自网络转载,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯到您的权益 请联系本站我们将配合处理!

分享: